1. Jeremy is 10 years old. Julie is 8 years old. Jeremy is (old)__________________Julie
2. The Alps are very high. They are (high) ____________________ mountains in Europe.
3. An ocean is (large) _____________________ a sea.
4. A Rolls Royce costs a lot of money. A Twingo costs less money. A Rolls Royce is (expensive) ________________________ a Twingo.
5. John’s results were bad. Fred’s results were very poor. Fred’s results were (bad) _______________ John’s.
6. This exercise is not difficult. It’s (easy) _____________________ I expected.
7. The weather is not good today — it’s raining. I hope the weather will be (good) _______________ next week.
8. People are not friendly in big cities. They are usually (friendly) ____________________ in small towns.
9. In the government of a country, the President is (important) _____________________ person.
10. People say that Chinese is (difficult) ____________________to learn than English.
*don’t forget about than (чем)